Rambla Web Services
Rambla Web Services (RAWS) is the common denominator for a number of web services which expose a programmatic interface to different parts of the Rambla CDN and services.
- Rambla Storage Service (= RASS) : low-level filesystem access to the CDN.
- Metadata Service (= META) : high-level view of your files on the CDN and their metadata.
- Rambla Transcoding Service (= RATS) : media transcoding engine with extended functionality (import, export, notification...).
- Rambla Monitoring Service (= RAMS) : retrieval of statistic data about media items and end-user traffic.
- Rambla Stream Enabler (= RASE) : retrieval of information about streaming applications + automation of livestreams setup.
Each of these web services exposes its own resources through a REST API. By relying on open standards and using JSON as the underlying data format, all Rambla web services accommodate for rapid client application development in any programming language. In addition, Rambla can provide you with a number of RAWS client libraries.